• Secure door entry system
• Wood laminate flooring to living room, hallways and kitchen
• Wool mix carpets to bedrooms
• Contemporary fitted kitchen from Symphony Woodbury range
• Built in oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
• Fitted fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
• Modern white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
• Ceramic floor and wall tiling to bathroom
• Balcony to all apartments
• Satellite/terrestrial TV point (subscription required)
• District Heating System
• Allocated parking to selected apartments
Rivers Apartments is a ‘Car-Free’ development:
Except for the allocated parking provisions, purchasers will not be eligible to apply for a residents parking permit from the London Borough of Haringey.
District Heating System – the homes are provided with individually metered heating and hot water from an energy centre. Residents receive their heat for radiators and hot water from a connection to the heating network across the development. The energy is then transferred to your property through a Heat Interface Unit situated (usually located in the hallway cupboard). The Heat Interface Unit takes the place of a gas boiler and a control panel allows residents to programme their heating and hot water for when it is needed.